Monday, December 20, 2010

BELIEF...

Ok guys.. i found this from a web (twitter actually)..
bende utk motivate diri sendiri..
its good ok! very good..
skali utk diri i sendiri la.. to make sure i dalam keadaan yg baik!

I believe all things are possible.

I believe in me.

I believe in my ability to create my own life.

I believe in my goals 100%.

I believe in myself and in my abilities.

I believe that all is well in the my life.

I believe that I have the right to live the life I desire.

I believe that we all have a divine right to health, wealth and happiness.

I can achieve anything if I ensure my beliefs are positive.

I can because I believe I can.

I can do anything I believe I can.

All my beliefs are in harmony with my goals.

Because of my empowering beliefs, I know that anything is possible.

By constantly repeating my desires, I create perfect belief in my ability to reach them.

Every day I am editing and improving my beliefs.

Every day I examine my past beliefs and release those which no longer serve me.

Every day I let my thinking exceed my existing beliefs.

Every day I release past limiting beliefs and practice positive new ones.

Every day I replace past limiting beliefs with new empowering ones.

I accept that whatever I believe about myself is what I become.

I accept that who I am is a reflection of what I believe.

I am consciously aware of my beliefs, and I only support those which empower me.

I am only influenced by positive beliefs and thoughts.

I am redefining my life by redefining my beliefs.

I am that which I believe I am.

I am the master of my beliefs and attitudes.

I am totally prepared to eliminate any limiting beliefs from my mind.

"The limits of your beliefs define the limits of your reality." – Adelaide Bry

No comments: